Friday, September 05, 2008




The top is my birthday cake that Chris made all by himself (he's very proud). It is called "Almost better than sex" cake, however I think there are several with that name. This one was a german chocolate cake base with a caramel sauce and then whip cream and then heath bar crumbles on top. It tasted very good and I am not a fan of cake, but I liked this one.
The next pic is Lauren's rite of passage self application of lipstick. The last is Amelia's sudden teeth problem. Thankfully we were able to get it fixed :)

3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

I didn't even know it was your Birthday! I hope it was good! Cute pictures of your girls!

Anna said...

I think you ought to rush Amelia to the dentist, it looks like her over grown teeth are rotting! :)

Erin said...

happy birthday. and congrats on being pregnant. when are you due?