Friday, September 05, 2008

Amelia made an amazing recovery from the previous problem only to lose her very first tooth. She was consoled by 50 cents from the tooth fairy, which she knows is pretend because she asks too many questions and I can't tell a bold-faced lie about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was SO GOOD to see you guys this summer. I must say that I really, really miss you guys and all of my family. If you get a chance, email me some of those way cute pictures. You got a lot more pictures than I did. Kisses and hugs to your girls!

Christine Archibald said...

Man, Amelia looks so big in all of these pictures! Who told her she could grow up!
Sarah you look great!

WX Ences said...

Sweet! Clay's lost four teeth and has a fifth one loose. The tooth fairy at our house is lazy and frequently forgets to leave money...I'm not sure I'm ready to own up to that yet!

How much longer do you have with this pregnancy? I was thinking it was just over a month, but couldn't remember for sure.

The Willfords said...

I have 3 wks and 2 days left ;)