Monday, September 08, 2008



Above is quite obviously Amelia after the log ride and then Chris tells me that Amelia wanted to try on these funny hats as well. The last pic is of Amelia all tuckered out on the light rail ride home.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Elitches!!! That sounds like so much fun. I can't believe Amelia has already lost a tooth. She doesn't seem old enough for permanent teeth. All of these cute pictures tempt us to plan another Denver trip. Keep us posted about the baby and maybe well make it to the blessing or for Thanksgiving.

Watts said...

Your girls are so cute and getting so big!!! I can't wait to see what the next one looks like. Congrats on such a cute family Sarah!! Oh, yeah, come visit!!!

The Turleys said...

Cute blog! I love all the pictures. Your girls are so beautiful. Check out my blog when you get a chance. You can also link to Ellyse's blog (Chris' oldest cousin).