Monday, August 01, 2005

Dave armstrong said that he couldn't post so I am working on trying to allow people to post annonymously. But as I said before I'm not so great...I do remember seeing the option once and thinking that I didn't want people to be allowed that since I wanted to know who they were, but what Dave said makes me think that annonymous doesn't quite mean what I thought it did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it works!

I like the option to reply as "Other", and put in your name and web page. That is a nice compromise between having to have a blogger account, and being completely anonymous. So I will use that option. :)

But it does work... I'm here at least. Looking forward to hearing more from you guys...

-Dave

The Willfords said...

thanks dave--i need all the support i can get when it comes to computers