


The upper left pic of Amelia unfortunately despite rotating it before I uploaded it, reverted back to the original...oh well. Anyway for those who wanted to see how the Archibald parent's house turned out after the paint job....here it is. And really I think it looks great. There were some jokes about the front looking like a used car lot and they are true, however during the day when two cars (out of the 5) are gone then it doesn't have the same comical effect so I'll have to take a pic this evening. And for those wondering why so many cars. Well Chris and I have 2 and my parents had theirs (camry), Reid's (the flame mobile-for the paint job not the action), and then for whatever reason they have Grandpa Ivan Archibald's truck. Now all cars are 96 and older so you can either come to the conclusion that we are selling used cars or that we have been extremely blessed in that none of them have died and they are all paid for. So despite the used car lot joke the only one for sale is our 86 mazda--bless its soul, and even though were asking a measly 400 for it, I doubt someone will buy it with all of the prettier cars out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment