




Okay so you can't see these pictures sooo well, but I think you get the idea of the food. The upper three pictures I took in a mini market type setting and a guy got mad at me so no more pictures from there. Well at least I think he didn't want me there, but he didn't speak english and I didn't understand a word of what he said. Oh well...I think he thought I was from the government inspecting his food or reporting to the government. I told him that I was sending the pictures home to family, but of course he didn't understand what I was saying. The bread is all steamed here. The purple bread is made from purple rice. And the bread with a dark middle in it is the red bean bread--very good (it is sweet). The bottom tray was in the cafeteria and the two dishes that you can't see well are tofu (chicken flavored) and a spicy potato dish. Also on the tray is a plain roll, rice, corn and watermelon (I'm sure you guessed those).
No comments:
Post a Comment