Our lives in pictures. Actually our children consume our lives so this is just made up of pictures of them.
Monday, July 07, 2008
The Rockies game against the Milwaukee Brewers. Can anyone be surprised that they beat them. I was not, however I am surprised at how badly the Rockies are doing in their season. Chris taught Lauren to say, "Go Rockies" but of course she says it her own way, "Go Rockas!"
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Are those my beautiful nieces? I am so excited to see them and you guys too! Email me and let me know the exact days you will be there. I was thinking of doing something with the whole family on the 10th. Kisses and hugs to the girls and we will see you soon!
2 comments:
Are those my beautiful nieces? I am so excited to see them and you guys too! Email me and let me know the exact days you will be there. I was thinking of doing something with the whole family on the 10th. Kisses and hugs to the girls and we will see you soon!
you're back in the blogosphere! i'm glad...i guess i haven't checked for a while. we are trying to be more frequent bloggers too. i miss my nieces!!!
Post a Comment