Our lives in pictures. Actually our children consume our lives so this is just made up of pictures of them.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Amelia's 5th birthday cake and party with friends on Sat. Then that night they wanted to sleep together or rather Amelia wanted ot sleep with Lauren. Lauren is sort of a solo sleeper...likes her space. Anyway they were too cute.
That cake looks super delicious! I'm very impressed!
So, would I be wrong in assuming you are very pregnant? I just caught up on your posts, because I've neglected checking people's blogs lately, and you mentioned not recommending hiking for those you are 'very pregnant'.
If so, when are you due? Oh, and Congratulations! The last time I saw you, you were very pregnant as well! How time flies! Good luck!
Happy Birthday Amelia!!! Your cake looks delicious. I can't believe Amelia's five. We had so much fun with you all at the Cherry Creek art festival. Those pictures of the kids are so cute. I'll have to e-mail you the ones I have too. I have some of the pictures of Wesley and Amelia on our blog. I'll have to get you copies they are cute.
Yes thank goodness! Anyway when I tell people I'm due oct 1 they look at me and say wow you're really big, but when I tell them I have 8 wks left they are not so shocked. I think in my mind and it must be the same for others, October always seems so far away.
5 comments:
Such cute girls!!! We miss them. What a cute cake too. You are so creative.
That cake looks super delicious! I'm very impressed!
So, would I be wrong in assuming you are very pregnant? I just caught up on your posts, because I've neglected checking people's blogs lately, and you mentioned not recommending hiking for those you are 'very pregnant'.
If so, when are you due? Oh, and Congratulations! The last time I saw you, you were very pregnant as well! How time flies! Good luck!
Happy Birthday Amelia!!! Your cake looks delicious. I can't believe Amelia's five. We had so much fun with you all at the Cherry Creek art festival. Those pictures of the kids are so cute. I'll have to e-mail you the ones I have too. I have some of the pictures of Wesley and Amelia on our blog. I'll have to get you copies they are cute.
32 weeks? You're almost done! My sister is due on the 14th of October with her fourth boy. Congrats! Hopefully everything will go well!
Don't worry about the details, it's fun just to see the pictures and see how much everyone changes!
Good luck!
Yes thank goodness! Anyway when I tell people I'm due oct 1 they look at me and say wow you're really big, but when I tell them I have 8 wks left they are not so shocked. I think in my mind and it must be the same for others, October always seems so far away.
Post a Comment