Friday, February 19, 2010

This was the Colorado Ice Festival and they hadn't quite gotten everything carved by the time we got there, however they did have an ice throne and of course my girls are princesses and must sit on it. :)

2 comments:

Jack, Merry & T-Man said...

Wow, your girls are getting so big! I wish we could see you guys. Maybe we will have to sync up our trips to Idaho!

Heidi said...

Grant said to me out of the blue yesterday: Mommy, when are those two girls from Colorado going to be here? I wasn't sure who he was talking about, so he said, "You know... the ones we went to the library with." So then I knew he meant your girls and I had to remind him that there are actually 3. I told him that you live in Colorado and he was all surprised that you actually live there. Apparently he thinks it is a place that you only visit. Anyway... Grant is really excited to play with your cute little girls again soon! I'm glad we got to see you guys and hang out at the library and the Ice Festival! :-)