Today was a very long day. Somewhere in between the beginning and the end there was a trip to a mall during a blizzard, which isn't the smartest idea, but it wasn't snowing when I left so how was I supposed to know. Add a couple of other not so great things to this and that would paint the picture of this day. This picture was taken a few days ago, but it represents just how cute and wonderful Lauren is. As I was sitting on the couch this evening with Edie, I was finally taking a mental break and staring at the ceiling. Lauren asked me what I was doing and I said that I was trying to find my happy place. I looked down at her and she said to me, "Oh I see your happy face". And she smiled. I love that girl's smile. And of course I couldn't help, but smile back. So I found my happy place after all.
1 year ago
1 comment:
How sweet she is! Even though they drive us crazy, they can help us find our happy place, too. FYI, I tried your wheat bread recipe and I love it! I thought I hated wheat breat and as it turns out, I just hate store bought wheat bread. Thanks for sharing it. We are coming out over Memorial Day. We're excited to see everyone!
Post a Comment