
Okay after a long and arduous list of events (both positive and negative) we now have access to post pictures to our blog. I wasn't purposely avoiding posting pictures of Edie, however it is with much regret that have lost all of the beautiful pictures just after she was born except for one.
The Birth
Edith Jane Willford 7lbs 11oz , 19 1/4 inches long (shorter than her sisters were) 14inch head (tiny bit smaller than her sisters---good girl) born at 11:37a.m. on Saturday morning. In between conference talks :) Which, by the way, we were really surprised, but the hospital had KBYU so we were actually watching it before things got exciting.
We call her Edie.
2 comments:
Sarah she's gorgeous!!! I love her name too!! Congratulations!
Hi Sarah! It's been a while since I've stopped at your blog, and look, you have another girl! How exciting! I'm sure those girls are going to have some good times growing up together.
Post a Comment