Monday, June 16, 2008



Amelia's class play the Hungry Caterpillar.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Can it be an updated post!!! :) what a beautiful butterfly!!!

WX Ences said...

I can't believe how much bigger your girls look since October...is it possible that they can change so much!?!?

I'm pretty sure if any of my kids were quiet and I went looking for them they would either be dead or up so some terrible mischief...you are sooo lucky!

-Audri

P.S. Are you guys going to be around for the ten year reunion?

Chelsea said...

Welcome back! Your girls are getting bigger and beautifuller. :)
Hmm... I seem to remember you mentioning that you are too...

The Willfords said...

It has been too long since we posted. I too was amazed that something wasn't destroyed or she wasn't seriously injured when I found her so quietly reading. We sadly will not be at the 10 yr reunion, because Amelia's school starts before then and we are timing our visit out to Idaho along side when Chris' sister is visiting since we haven't seen them in over a year. However we will be there from Aug. 1 to Aug 10 ish.
Chelsea..sorry I haven't posted any pics of me. I seem to be the only one using the camera lately. I took a pic of Lauren blowing raspberries on my belly, but I'm still debating if it is appropriate to post.