
A long time ago in a land far far away called China. Amelia gave birth to the term "Girlo". Actually someone somewhere probably has said it before, however it was new to us. Since that time (when she just turned 2) she has said it. I think my brothers and their wives thought it was funny. My sister-in-law, Christine, who is very talented and a natural at setting trends through her designs at Target and now as a private consultant, bridged the gap between 'funny word' and fashion. She made shirts with "Girlo" on them. Now all of the grandgirls have them and my other sister-in-law wears one (I'm actually jealous and would like to subtley suggest that maybe that could be a birthday gift for me...). I would not be surprised if this became the next 'must have', because they are so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment