




Amelia and I made a snowman and then she wanted him to have hair so we put sticks in there for hair. Then she wanted to make him a dog so we quickly put together a dog who walks with stick legs and a stick leash. Then 6 days later the snowman developed a really bad case of bending hinges (Amelia and I decided that that was the best way to describe the problem). A couple of days later his body fell apart and unfortunately I don't have a pic of Amelia jumping on the balls of snow, but conceptually it was funny and I'm glad she wasn't sad that he was melting.
Then the next of the pic is of our Valentine's Day dinner with a heart-shaped Papa Murphey's pizza, which Amelia loved! The pics after that are at her preschool Valentine's Day party. Her cousin Wesley is the boy next to her in the above right picture. They sure had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment