Thursday, August 24, 2006








Our time at Island Park and Yellowstone National Park. We were up there for a week with my family having a blast. These pics are of course in Yellowstone Park. Then Amelia with her cousin Quinn and then one with Quinn and Ian. The picture of the lone falls is the lower falls in the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. And the last picture is of Amelia in her tutu that her Uncle Kent and Aunt Christine gave her. She insists on wearing it nearly everyday since they gave it to her. She is so fun to watch dance around. I am so glad that she gets so much joy out of everything.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! It's such a great way to keep up with everyone.

Jen Lee said...

You look so adorable! I'm so excited for you guys to be having another kiddo - and jealous. I decided we should have another about five minutes after Gavin was born. Thanks for the email and blog link - it'll be fun to see what you're up to.

- Jen

Anonymous said...

Hey, Glad I never got rid of this bookmark. It is great to see you guys, even if only in pictures.
Belated welcome back!

Where are you guys right now?

My emails have changed since you left -- try me at hikingdave@hotmail.com if you get a chance...

Thanks...
-Dave